Sunday, April 15, 2007

Certificate of Citizenship

Congratulations Arianna!

We received Arianna's Certificate of Citizenship yesterday. It has only been 4 weeks since we arrived home with her.

We said we would not even start thinking about this until we were home for six weeks. Wow!

Now the next step, the Ohio re-adoption.

Quick update on Arianna....

She is able to sit up now, unassisted and for more than just a few seconds.
Mommy has taught her patty cakes.
Daddy has been teaching her to hug, I get a big one when I get home from work.
Big brothers have been teaching her O-H-I-O.
She watched her first Reds game with Grandma.
And her big sister is teaching her all about how to live like a princess.

I use to think our parents mold us into the adults we would someday become, but anymore, I believe my children are the ones molding me into the adult I am.

Dad

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Congrats!!! I think you are right...I just hope I can live up to how great my daughter thinks I am : )

Visitors

black jack