Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Love at First Sight!

It's day 3 here in Hanoi and we finally met our sweet baby girl. She is a beauty! Such a tiny little thing with the calmest and sweetest personality.

When I first saw her little face and her close to me, I realized that the long journey with all the bumps along the way was truly worth it all. She melts your heart.

We are scheduled to have our G&R tomorrow and will get to bring her back to the hotel with us. It was so.... hard leaving her today, but knowing she would finaly be in our arms forever after tomorrow made the wait a little more easier.

Will write and post pictures after the ceremony.

Stephanie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got goosebumps just hearing about your visit. I am so happy for you. Rach

LaLa said...

So happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of you together.

saucygoat said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.

Ange said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear more!

stollmyheart said...

I can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations! How exciting...it sounds like everything is going so wonderfully thus far! Continue to update...we love reading and living vicariously through you :)

Gina said...

I'm really happy for you guys! I've been checking your blog often to get updates on your progress. Glad you finally met your little girl! I hope everything stays on schedule.

Destination Motherhood said...

What wonderful news, you met your baby girl! Cannot wait to hear about your G&R, enjoy your trip :)

Solbergs said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Many thanks for the pics of our little girls!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your princess. If you need anything from Hong Kong, just let me know.

Wow, so exciting!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

The pictures were so good, thanks for sending them. I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet her.
God bless all of you,
Aunt J.D.

Visitors

black jack