Thursday, March 01, 2007

Introducing...Arianna Cailin-Rose




Nguyen Thi Hong

Born 9-20-06

Hanoi, Vietnam

G&R date 3-1-07

Arianna Cailin-Rose


After 8 months of planning, waiting and praying, she is in our arms. We had our G&R today and things went very smoothly.


She is very sweet and good natured. She was awake during the G&R, but quickly fell asleep during the 2.5 hour (rush hour) van ride back to the hotel.


She is quite the hit with her big, 7 year old sister, as well as her 14 and 16 year old brothers.


Thanks to our facilitator here in Vietnam, things are going well.


Thanks to our agency for all they have done for our family.


Thanks to the Vietnam Government for allowing us to have another one of their children.


Enjoy the pics of our second princess from Vietnam.


Will post more after we get some rest.
Stephanie

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,she is beautiful.Give her a kiss for me. We anxiously await her arival back home.Rach

Rachel said...

Stephanie, Arianna is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Such a little angel. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I hope things continue to go well for all of you.

LaLa said...

What a beauty! Congrats on your G&R and I hope your trip continues to go well.

stollmyheart said...

Congrats! She's Yours! How exciting...she's just beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics of your journey. Continue to have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Have been following your journey. Your little girl is precious. Travel safely and congratulations!

saucygoat said...

She is absolutely darling! I'm so happy for you. Have a safe rest of your travels.

Gina said...

So adorable! Congrats!

Dianna said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing her photos with us!

jenn said...

FINDALLY I CAN COMMENT! For some reason blogger wasn't showing the letters I needed to type for the security thing.

What a doll baby! I want to kiss her sweet little face. So glad for you and thank you for sharing pictures. I especially like the one of all the kids. What a family!

Anonymous said...

Another little princess!!!! I literally teared up when I saw these pictures...I love her already...Aunt J.D.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie! Congratulations to you and your family! Little Arianna is just beautiful, and I know you are very proud to be back in Vietnam! Enjoy your trip, and we will be reading along.
Love, Sherri
(from ADOPPT group with my little one from Danang)

Kelly said...

OH!! She is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family. I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

She is adorable! I am soooo happy for you!!!


www.bringhomelulu.com

Solbergs said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name!! Congratulations again and again! She is delicious!

Brandi

Colby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colby said...

"She is quite the hit with her big, 7 year old sister, as well as her 14 and 16 year old brothers."
Especially the 14 year old brother!

Sarah said...

Congratulations from another Ohio family! I am so happy for you. Arianna is beautiful. I love her G&R outfit. Take care and enjoy Vietnam.

Visitors

black jack