Friday, March 30, 2007

Help with Posting Adoption Video

If anyone is still reading this blog, I have a question to ask of you. We have been trying to download Arianna's adoption video to Youtube and are not having any luck. To those of you who have put video on your page, please give me some advice as what to use and how to do it. You can leave your answers in the comment section on this page.

Thank you all for continuing to keep up with our story. Your support of our adoption has meant the world to our family.

Stephanie

3 comments:

ypp said...

Hi,

You could try http://www.vimeo.com

I found it to be faster and better quality than YouTube.

Solbergs said...

I've had luck with Google Video too.

Tracy - www.myminivanrocks.com said...

I don't know how to post the video, but I am anxious to see it. And yes, I'm still reading your blog!

Tracy

Visitors

black jack